Logib consists of two modules. Module 1 is based on a statistical method and is therefore particularly well-suited to larger companies with many employees. Smaller enterprises can use the new Module 2. Module 2 is currently undergoing a technical pilot phase.
Advantages of Logib:
- Logib produces meaningful equal pay analyses with a minimum of effort on your part.
- In addition to the results of the equal pay analysis, Logib delivers further useful reports and figures that will help you identify gender-specific differences.
- Logib is a free service provided by the federal government.
- Logib is constantly being upgraded with the aim of reducing the time and effort involved for employers and increasing the quality of the service.
- There are many additional services available on the market, such as Logib training, consultations and certificates.
- If your organisation applies for public procurement contracts or subsidies, you can use Logib to provide the required proof of compliance with the equal pay requirement.
- Equal pay analyses create transparency, help eliminate disparities and make them easier to communicate credibly, both internally and externally.
Tel: 0800 55 99 00
Please note that the Logib helpline primarily serves as a contact point for technical malfunctions of the Logib web tool. If you experience a technical malfunction, please mention this explicitly in the subject of your e-mail so that it can be treated as a priority.
The Logib helpline does not offer individual professional advice and does not provide legal information. For this purpose, please use the workshops for conducting a self-test wage equality analysis with Logib as well as the numerous specialised counselling services on the market.
If you have any questions in connection with the obligation to conduct a wage equality analysis under the Gender Equality Act, please contact only the Federal Office of Justice FOJ, which is responsible for this (FAQ / contact).
We usually answer within a processing time of 14 days (except for technical malfunctions).